Once you have paid for your archive order, you can access your archive. Importantly, you should receive a confirmation email that contains:
- Your Archive expiration date
- A link to download the ArchiveHub Viewer
- Your Secure download code
To access your archive, please do the following:
- Download the ArchiveHub Viewer. You can do this using the link in your confirmation email, or from the link in Download section of on ArchiveHub.
Top tip : press the copy button in the top-right corner of the Download link field to quickly copy the entire code to your computer's clipboard.
- Open the ArchiveHub Viewer and select Download Archive.
- Enter your Secure download code. This code can be found in your confirmation email, or from the Download section of your archive's page on ArchiveHub.
Note: This code operates in the same way as a password does, so anyone with this code will be able to download your archive.
Top tip : If you copied the code to your computer's clipboard in the previous step, paste it into this box using Ctrl+V keyboard shortcut.
- Select Start Download. You will be asked to choose a download destination your system where all the files and data will be saved. Once you've done this, the viewer will load the homepage and begin downloading your archive.
Note: Depending on the size of your project and your internet speed, download times can vary. If you close the ArchiveHub Viewer during this time, your download will pause and resume next time you open it.
You can begin exploring the archive immediately on the ArchiveHub Viewer, however you can only open files once the archive download has completed.